0

Flower Thank You

Posted by Susan on Monday, August 03, 2009 in , ,
So I reeealllyyy liked the Fresh-Cut Notes cards from the Stampin' Up catalog, but I was too impatient to wait for an order to actually try them out. So I drew myself up a little petal template and used it to trace five petals on a piece of white card stock. I can tell you, getting them all even was NOT easy! Then I used my Coluzzle swivel blade to cut them out, creating the peek-a-boo flower. Then I used a Close to My Heart acrylic background stamp with all kinds of text on it, stamped in white on a tan cardstock, and placed it behind the flower cut out.

I embellished the center of the flower with layered burgandy and beige stars, and a burgandy button right on top. I think it turned out really well and I sent it off as a thank you card.

Paper: Bazzil Cardstock
Stamps: CTMH acrylic background stamp
Ink: Colorbox white ink

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Free Blogger Templates created by The Blog Templates