0

Halloween colors abound

Posted by Susan on Tuesday, August 11, 2009 in ,

Sponging is my new "thing". I think it adds great dimension, and I owe thanks to my Stampin' Up consultant Anita over at the HoveyHut for tips on how to get this great effect!
Again, this set uses the House of Haunts Stampin' Up stamp set, some bazzil cardstock, and a great striped DP from the K&Company Halloween Whimsy paper pack.
I added some dimension to this card by popping up the stamped blocks with dimensionals! Can't wait to send these off at the beginning of October!
Paper: K&Company Halloween Whimsy DP, Bazzil Cardstock
Stamps: SU House of Haunts
Inks: Black Stazon, Colorbox Pumpkin Orange, SU Real Red
Techniques: Sponging

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Free Blogger Templates created by The Blog Templates