0

Happy Birthday Dad!

Posted by Susan on Friday, August 07, 2009 in ,
Make a wish Dad! No I can't afford to get you that for your birthday....try again :D

This was a fun card to make. I used my Not Quite Navy cardstock and a piece of Maine Blueberry designer paper from Stampin' Up for the card background. I ran some white cardstock over my fiskars texture template to get the dots effect and then joined the two in the middle with a great cupcake ribbon from Sugar and Spice for Michaels.

I used my Stampin' Up Scallop punch and the cupcake and candle from the Party Hearty stamp set in bashful blue and close to cocoa. I added some Doodlebug Design sugar coating glitter in swimming pool blue to add sparkle, cause you know I love the sparkle.

Finally, I used my super duper Slice machine and the Words & Expressions design card to create a diecut sentiment "Make a Wish".

Paper: SU Cardstock in Bashful Blue and Not Quite Navy, SU Maine Blueberry designer paper
Stamps: SU Party Hearty
Inks: SU Bashful Blue and Close to Cocoa
Other Supplies: SU Scallop Round Punch, Doddlebug Design Sugar Coating Glitter - Swimming Pool, Memory Makers Slice - Words & Expressions Design Card

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Free Blogger Templates created by The Blog Templates