0

Happy Birthday Jill

Posted by Susan on Sunday, August 09, 2009 in ,
Razzletini's and Marguerita's are on the menu!

This card turned out so summery I just love it. I used the Tart and Tangy stamps from Stampin' Up for the lemon and orange edge, and the Cheers to You Stampin' Up set for the images on the front of the card. The drink images I stamped with black stazon and then used my Stampin' Up colored pencils and blender pens to colorize. I then mounted them on orange cardstock cut with my Marvy Uchida scallop square punch.

I added a few strips of bright stripe designer paper in matching colors and voila! Let the celebrations begin!

Paper: Bazzil Cardstock, Designer Paper
Stamps: SU Tart and Tangy, SU Cheers to You
Inks: Black Stazon
Other Supplies: Marvy Uchida scallop square punch, SU colored pencils and blender pens.

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Free Blogger Templates created by The Blog Templates