0

Haunted House

Posted by Susan on Tuesday, August 11, 2009 in ,
I think it's clear I like making Halloween cards. And this year Stampin' Up came out with some great Halloween sets. This card uses the House of Haunts stamp set which I love.

I used the Big Shot Top Note die cut, sponged the edge with some Garden Green ink, and then used my black stazon for the image. Then I used my Stampin Up colored pencils and blender pens to color in the moon.

The background green paper is from the awesome Halloween Whimsy paper pack from K&Company. It's just too much fun!

Look for more Halloween cards coming out of this set very soon!

Paper: K&Company Halloween Whimsy paper, Black cardstock
Stamps: SU House of Haunts
Ink: SU Garden Green, Black Stazon
Other Supplies: Big Shot from Stampin Up, SU Colored Pencils and Blender Pens

Inspiration: I got the idea for this card from here.

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Free Blogger Templates created by The Blog Templates