0

Hertzlichen gluch wunsche zum Geburtstag

Posted by Susan on Thursday, August 20, 2009 in ,
Okay spelled incorrectly I'm sure but it means "heartfelt wishes on your birthday" in German. So why German? Because it's my Mother-in-Law's birthday today and she is originally from Cologne, Germany.
Here is the birthday card I made her:


My favourite part of this whole card is the Frames with a Flourish border stamp from SU. I really liked this frame, but wasn't sure what shape to put it on, since SU doesn't have a corresponding punch in this shape. Then, as I was flipping through my MM Slice Noteworthy design card booklet I saw the perfect shape. So I cut it out, pulled out my stamp-a-ma-jig to see if it would fit and presto, it was perfect. I cut another of the same shape in a dark pink about 1/2 an inch larger to get the border. I think it turned out quite well!
Paper: SU Cardstock Pretty in Pink and Certainly Celery
Stamps: SU Inspired by Nature, SU Frames with a Flourish, SU Flight of the Butterfly, Inkadinkadoo Birthday Wishes Sentiment
Inks: SU Old Olive, SU Bashful Blue, SU Pretty In Pink, SU Summer Sun
Other Supplies: Martha Stewart Lace Doily Punch, American Crafts Ribbon, Memory Makes Slice Noteworth Design Card

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Free Blogger Templates created by The Blog Templates