0

Pumpkin stencils ...

Posted by Susan on Saturday, August 08, 2009 in ,
...aren't just for pumpkins anymore.

I got inspired last year with an idea for Halloween cards, which was to make them kind of like all those great pumpkin carvings from Pumpkin Masters you can buy around Halloween. So I went online and found a few free..simple...pumpkin carving templates and decided to give it a try with some cardstock and my trusty Coluzzle swivel blade. I think the results worked out pretty well.


This guy is one of my favorites, he turned out so well. Really spooky but fun too! I added a little Halloween ribbon I found at Michaels, and it was great because it included the sentiment too!


For the witch and the ghost below, I backed the cut out with a shimmery vellum paper rather than the orange cardstock. I think it adds a neat effect, almost like a shiny moon. And again I added a little Halloween ribbon from Michaels to the bottom.


Paper: Bazzil Cardstock, shimmer vellum
Other Supplies: Michaels Halloween ribbon

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Free Blogger Templates created by The Blog Templates