0

A rose by any other name

Posted by Susan on Thursday, August 06, 2009 in ,

This is a birthday card I made for my mother in law. I actually copied the idea from the Creative Memories website sample projects. It was actually this project that made me order the Paisley Punch that I used on the card. It's a neat punch, although probably somewhat limited in it's usefulness. I also had a lot of trouble with the punch sticking, although my DH figured out a great way to get it unstuck when it sticks and not lose your punched image and waste a bunch of paper.
If you have one of these punches and have experienced this problem without resolution, all you need to do is push half way down on the lever a few times in quick succession and the springs seem to pop out without damaging your die cut.
I added a few glitter ladybug stickers to this one to make it sparkle, cause you can never have too much sparkle! Enjoy
Paper: Bazzil Cardstock
Other Supplies: Creative Memories Paisley Punch

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Free Blogger Templates created by The Blog Templates