0

Witchy Poo

Posted by Susan on Wednesday, August 12, 2009 in ,

Inkadinkado has a great Halloween stamp set called All Hallow's eve. The images are really stunning. I went full out with the sponging on this one.

First I took a lighter blue card stock and sponged it all over with Night of Navy Ink from Stampin' Up. Then I sponged up the edges of my moon with a little Summer Sun Ink. A little masking magic to create the white tail of the stamp and the night of navy on the moon and bibbity bobbity boo - a flying witch.

When I was done I thought it needed a little something extra, so I used the Happy Halloween sentiment from the Stampin' Up House of Haunts set...are you starting to see a trend here? I stamped it on a little label and attached it with some yellow ribbon from Basic Grey and it's ready for an envelope!

Paper: SU Cardstock in Night of Navy and Summer Sun
Stamps: Inkadinkado All Hallow's Eve, SU House of Haunts
Inks: SU Night of Navy, SU Summer Sun
Technique: Sponging
Other Supplies: Basic Grey ribbon

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Free Blogger Templates created by The Blog Templates