2

Spooktacular

Posted by Susan on Sunday, September 20, 2009 in , ,
I found the most stunning stamp at my local scrapbook store on Saturday when I was looking for other supplies. I decided to give this a try with the Glitter Ritz warm highlight technique I learned in class the night before. I love the result:


Paper: Karen Foster Spooky designer paper, black card stock
Stamp: Inkadinkado Crow
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black
Technique: Glitter Ritz Warm Highlight
Other Supplies: Halloween ribbons - Michaels stock, Martha Stewart drippy goo punch

2 Comments


Thanks...It really is a stunning stamp, and of course online photos never do them justice as well as the real thing....so check your mail in October, something spooky is headed your way :D


Yeah I really liked the way this one turned out too.

Post a Comment

Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Free Blogger Templates created by The Blog Templates