0

Hang the ornaments on the tree!

Posted by Susan on Tuesday, October 27, 2009 in ,
When I saw this punch and the matching stamps in the SU holiday mini catalog it shot straight to the top of my "must have" list. It is just TOO cute and so versatile, I can't wait to use it again...and again...and again.

This card also marked the start of my Christmas Blues phase. I saw this great color scheme...again in the SU holiday mini...the whole navy, bashful blue, kraft mix. I never would have thought to put these colors together myself but I think the match is really stunning.

Paper: Cardstock in navy and baby blue, designer paper (source unknown)
Other Supplies: SU Ornament punch, Glitter Ritz sky blue, stock michaels satin ribbon in baby blue.

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Free Blogger Templates created by The Blog Templates