0

Music for Christmas

Posted by Susan on Thursday, November 19, 2009 in ,

I had a lot of fun getting this card just right. I knew I wanted to use an image from the SU Symphony roller stamp, but beyond that I played a lot with paper, inking, and getting the look I wanted. Overall I really like the way it turned out.
Paper: SU Chocolate Chip card stock, Bazzil card stock Brick, Gold vellum, Paper Pizazz designer paper Music
Stamps: SU Symphony jumbo roller, SU Snow Swirled
Ink: SU Chocolate Chip, SU Bravo Burgundy, Versamark
Other Supplies: SU Scallop border punch, CM tear tool, Black glitter embossing powder, SU watercolor pencils with blender pens
Technique: Sponging

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Free Blogger Templates created by The Blog Templates