4

The Twilight Challenge

Posted by Susan on Friday, November 20, 2009 in , ,
I'm so excited, this is my first EVER challenge card. I stumbled upon a card on splitcoaststampers.com that really caught my eye, and when I read the info it said it was for the Twilight challenge on StampinB. Well...being a big Twilight fan I thought I should check out this challenge.

Basically the challenge was to create a Twilight inspired card using red, black and white, the traditional twilight series cover colors, and a moon.

Well when I read the challenge I knew right away I wanted to try the checkerboard from the Breaking Dawn cover, but I didn't have any designer paper that looked like that, so I created it myself. A little time consuming, cutting out all those diamonds and then adhereing them to a cardstock backer, but I got the effect I wanted so I'm happy!

Paper: Red, Black and White bazzil cardstock
Stamps: Inkadinkadoo Delicate Branches Acrylic Stamps
Inks: SU Bravo Burgandy and Stazon Black
Techniques: Sponging

4 Comments


WOW you've been busy! This is a great Twilight inspired card...I'm going to see NM tomorrow night hopefully.


I loved it - of course I'm a big fan of the series so that helps :D


Your cards look great! I was just at home and saw the card you sent my family for christmas, so creative!
xo Anna


you did a great job on this card...love the colors and the twlight inspiration.

Post a Comment

Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Free Blogger Templates created by The Blog Templates