4

Raise the Bar Challenge #5 - Be Mine Forever

Posted by Susan on Monday, February 15, 2010 in ,
I decided to try the Raise the Bar - Be Mine Forever Challenge which was to use a stamp/set/item that you will never ever ever sell or give up. Ever.

So first, I have to say I can't imagine parting with any of my stamp sets - I'm a horder in that regard! However, if there was one set I would really miss it would have to be my SU Lovely as a Tree set. I know, it's not that old, but I haven't been stamping that long.



Stamps: SU Lovely as a Tree, Studio G Dream
Paper: SU Chocolate Chip, Bazzil CS Orange, SU Kraft
Ink: SU Chocolate Chip
Other: Cuttlebug, Nestabilities Label Three, Maple Leaf Punch, Michaels Orange and White polkadot ribbon, SU Watercolor Pencils and Blender Pens, Acorn and Oak Leaf accents

4 Comments


GREAT choice of "keeping" stamps ... such a versatile set and you've used it perfectly here!! Thanks for joining us at Raise The Bar! Can't wait to see what you create next challenge!


Love this! Great job!!! Thanks for playing along with us at Raise The Bar!!!
audrey


Susan this card is adorable! I love the embellishments that you used on this, and Lovely As A Tree is definitely a popular set for obvious reasons! Wonderful job, thank you for joining us at Raise The Bar this week!


Susan! So glad you played along! Yes, Lovely as a Tree would be another one on my list that would be hard to give up...even though I don't use it that much. This is a really nice card.

Post a Comment

Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Free Blogger Templates created by The Blog Templates