1

A wedding in teal

Posted by Susan on Thursday, March 04, 2010 in ,


This card was made specifically for a co-worker getting married in Jamaica. We did an office collection and everyone in the office who contributed got to sign the card. Because I knew in advance that her wedding colors were teal and white, I decided to use teal and white on the card.

I love how the hearts come together when the card is closed, and float apart when opened.

Stamps: SU Always, g studio sentiment
Paper: SU Taken with Teal cardstock, Belle Bleu designer paper, Bazzil Grey CS
Ink: SU Taken with Teal
Other: SU Scallop border punch, teal rhinestones

1 Comments


Love this! I used this great idea for a wedding card for my best friend. Thanks for the blog post on it! :)

Post a Comment

Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Free Blogger Templates created by The Blog Templates