0

Beautiful Butterfly

Posted by Susan on Monday, November 21, 2011 in , ,
Okay first, it's been FOREVER since I updated my blog. I have a new mission, which is to keep my blog updated regularly and hopefully start using it to share ideas, instructions, and maybe even how-to videos if I can really get my act together.

As I play catch up there will probably be a lot of posts over the next little bit.....hopefully you'll enjoy them as much as I enjoyed making them.

First up is a beautiful notecard I made using some paper from the DCWV Mariposa stack!  I have to say, DCWV really has some ABSOLUTELY gorgeous, drool-worthy paper!  If you have a paper addiction, like me, you really should check it out. Joann's Fabrics is the best place to get it if you're looking.


Supplies: Cardstock and Ribbon - Stampin Up, Designer Paper - DCWV, Stamps - Inkadinkadoo, cuttlebug embossing folder and nestabilities.

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Free Blogger Templates created by The Blog Templates