0

Beautiful Music

Posted by Susan on Tuesday, November 22, 2011 in ,
So I'm working more and more on making my scrapbook pages more dynamic, trying out new techniques and ideas. Sometimes a page can take me a few days from start to finish (especially with a 3 and 1/2 year old "helping"), but I'm finding that actually works out better because I can think about what I want to do more, rather than trying to rush through and just get it done. And anyone who knows me knows I'm a point A to point B person, so taking time to just let creativity happen is a challenge - but I'm working on it.

Something I had seen in a magazine inspired me to try this technique of using a border punch and layering a few squares of different sizes around a photo to make a 3-D frame effect. 

Supplies:  Designer Paper – Creative Imaginations, Making Memories, Best Creation Inc., Ink – Stampin Up, Vellum – The Paper Company, Nestabilities, Stickers – Meri Meri Accents, K&Company, EK Success, Punches – Stampin Up and Creating Keepsakes, Ribbon - Michaels

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Free Blogger Templates created by The Blog Templates