0

Glass Flowers for Mothers Day

Posted by Susan on Monday, November 21, 2011 in , ,
Okay, I saw this technique for glass flowers on YouTube and HAD to try it so I combined it with an easel card for Mother's Day. 


What did I learn?

First, this is a time consuming and MESSY process, but it does create lovely flowers. I melted my UTEE in an old candle heated fondue pot (I don't recommend this). If I was going to do this technique again, or with any regularity, I would really invest in the Ranger Melting Pot. The really nice thing about these flowers though is once they're done, they really are like little glass or porcelain flowers, but are nothing more than paper and UTEE.

Supplies:  cardstock, designer paper, ink and stamps - stampin up, Flower die-cuts - Slice, UTEE (ultra thick embossing enamel), Brads - recollections

Technique: Glass Flowers

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Free Blogger Templates created by The Blog Templates