0

I [heart] Twilight

Posted by Susan on Tuesday, November 22, 2011 in , , ,
Okay so yes, I fully admit, I am a grown up who likes Twilight....and I'm not ashamed to admit it!  My sister (aka my personal United States shopper) brought me back the DCWV Immortal Love stack. Well the paper just screams Twilight fandom pages!

My husband and I also have a long standing agreement not to submit layouts I make with pictures of my son in them - so I'm always on the hunt for ideas for layouts that don't include kid pictures. Not easy when there are so many great photos of him to choose from - but we feel more comfortable with that approach.

So......I shall share my obsession with you all with some Twilight layouts



0 Comments

Post a Comment

Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Free Blogger Templates created by The Blog Templates