0

My Kitchen Love Affair

Posted by Susan on Monday, November 21, 2011 in ,
Yes, I have fallen in love with my kitchen. I had a vision of a country kitchen, and for anyone who has ever built a house, it's sometimes hard to get a "vision" when you're staring at bare wall studs and holes where windows should be. A lot of people thought I was crazy when I told them I was painting my kitchen a rich red - but I knew with all the finished woodwork it would be great - and everyone who thought I was crazy now agrees it's a great look!

And the great thing about having a gorgeous new kitchen is that I like to cook in it even more!


I had originally done this layout as a challenge - to use candy wrappers on a layout. The little flowers (although my husband thinks they look like frying pans) are actually hazelnut ferraro roche chocolates.

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Free Blogger Templates created by The Blog Templates