0

Painted Lady

Posted by Susan on Wednesday, November 23, 2011 in , , ,
I use DCWV paper so often that I thought it was about time I tried their monthly stack-a-holic challenge. This is my first submission for it so wish me luck folks!

Supplies:  DCWV paper - Royal Garden Stack, Nestabilities, Ranger - Liquid Pearls, Letter Stickers - Making Memories. The peacock feather was a real feather we collected on a visit to the zoo this summer!

Photo courtesy of CNN - when I saw this picture, well first it's a gorgeous photo that really caught my eye, and second, the peacock feather design and the brilliant colours made me think of this stack!

I hope you like it!

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Free Blogger Templates created by The Blog Templates