0

Why am I covered in feathers?

Posted by Susan on Tuesday, November 22, 2011 in , , ,
Another Twilight inspired layout. For those who have read "Breaking Dawn" the title will need no explanation!

I love the way the flowers for this one turned out. I found a technique on youtube that used water and starch to mold your paper and make these beautiful layered flowers. I love this technique and will definitely use it again.  I was also super pleased with the feathers. These are stamped with versamark on black cardstock using a stamp from the Old Island Stamp Company (three cheers for a Canadian Stamp Manufacturer) and then I used a wedding/glitter embossing powder and cut them out. The effect is gorgeous!


0 Comments

Post a Comment

Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Free Blogger Templates created by The Blog Templates