2

Golden Days of Fall

Posted by Susan on Sunday, June 24, 2012 in , ,
When Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine started their monthly Sketchy Challenge, I vowed not to miss a single month. Unfortunately, life interceded and scrapbook inspiration was low, so I missed April and May. When I caught up I decided to try and go back and finish those two layouts I missed, and now with the Canadian Scrapbooker self-uploader, it meant I could still add them to the gallery.

So, here is the May 2012 sketch. Just one more month (April) to try and catch up on.



2 Comments


Thanks for sharing your layout, Susan! Love the bright blue background!


Thank you - I'm glad you liked it. Bo Bunny came out with such a great line for fall that the papers make it so easy :D

Post a Comment

Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Free Blogger Templates created by The Blog Templates