1

Christmas in July

Posted by Susan on Wednesday, July 04, 2012 in ,
I started my Christmas cards early this year in order to make the July 15th Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine submission deadline. They had a call out for Christmas cards, so I decided to put those ahead of Halloween, since I still have a ton of time for both. And, bright side, I will have all my Christmas cards done by December - no stress!

Here are two of the first sets


This was a more simple card that took significant advantage of a Sizzix embossing folder for the pattern on the left hand side.


This card turned out much better than I was expecting. I used complimentary paper from the Stampin' Up Christmas pack they had out a while ago, but what makes this card really pop I think is the tinsel ribbon from the My Mind's Eye Lost & Found collection. It's just soooooo Christmassy!

Can't wait to send these out.  Hopefully more to come in the next few days as I experiment.

1 Comments


Awesome cards

Post a Comment

Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Free Blogger Templates created by The Blog Templates