0

More Christmas Cards

Posted by Susan on Wednesday, July 18, 2012 in ,
Believe it or not, I'm almost done creating all my Christmas Cards for this season. I have a few finishing touches to put on them, but I'll do that once all the main designs are done. Here are two of the newest designs.


With this first card I was trying to create a really classic look, as I had purchased some beautiful fabric like white paper. Unfortunately the stamp image I was going to use didn't emboss well in gold, so I had to alter my original plan - and this was the result. I like it, but it seems to still be missing something. The Spellbinders venetian border die cut however, is gorgeous, if a bit labour intensive trying to use.

I bought these mitten die cuts last year and never got to use them. I think they're super cute, and will probably use them on some more cards in the future :D



0 Comments

Post a Comment

Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Free Blogger Templates created by The Blog Templates