0

Wedding Bells

Posted by Susan on Saturday, July 28, 2012 in , , , ,
Okay this layout was created for the July 2012 Sketch Challenge over at Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine. And yes, it's another Twilight themed layout - in this case wedding photos from the wedding of Edward & Bella.

I had always wanted to do a wedding layout that had drop down pearls swinging from a cardstock punched border, so I decided to try and incorporate that in.

It was also my first time trying a label. I used a number of different stamps, glimmer mists, inks and techniques to try and produce something that fit. In the end I think it worked out well, but I'm still trying to grasp the style that suits the tags and glimmer mist the most.


 One of the really fun things I liked about this layout was the invitation/envelope in the corner. I actually found a picture of the wedding invitation they used in the movie, so I sized it down, printed it off, and formatted it a bit to create a realistic looking invitation inside the envelope. It kind of serves as the journaling for this layout as well. Here's a picture of the invitation open:

So much fun! Remember to click on these images if you'd like to see the larger version :D  Thanks for viewing.


0 Comments

Post a Comment

Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Free Blogger Templates created by The Blog Templates