4

Pumpkins and Spiders and Glitter.....Oh My!

Posted by Susan on Tuesday, September 25, 2012 in ,
So I made the card below and I liked the way it turned out so much I made another version of it using different papers and stamps.  These are a great example of how you can make a half a dozen cards with just 2 pieces of cardstock, 2 different but complimenting pattern papers, some ribbon, stamps and a few embellishments.

Here's the first version:



And then I made another set in a bit brighter colour palette:


*You might also notice that I've added a watermark to my project photos. Thanks Anita for the reminder - I've been meaning to do it for a while and your facebook post jolted my memory*

With these, my Halloween cards are completed, Christmas is also done, and now I think I am going to work on some layout projects as well as my first ever attempt at a mini-album *gasp*  I will post pictures and maybe even some video of how I make out :D

4 Comments


Hi! New follower! Saw you in the thread over at sb.com. Welcome to the blogging world. It's addicting! Love your projects. Super cute. They look great in both colors!


Those are nice cards!
I like how similar yet different they look (does that make sense, LOL)!
I never make cards because:
1> I don't think I could do a good job
2> If I did do a good job, I wouldn't want to give them away, LOL!


Thank you Izzy and Doreen for your comments :D

I know what you mean about not wanting to give cards away. I usually make cards in batches of 6 so if there is one I really like I'll hang onto a version of it for myself :D


great cards, love the design.

came across your blog via SB and now following, hope you can take a minute or two and check out mine :)
http://4scrappitite.blogspot.com.au/

have a great day xx

Post a Comment

Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Free Blogger Templates created by The Blog Templates