1

Clocks - Multi Media Canvas Painting

Posted by Susan on Thursday, January 10, 2013 in , ,
Happy New Year everyone.

Well, I finally did it. I've had a bunch of canvases and paints for a while and have just always been too scared to take the plunge and pick up the brush. I promised myself in 2013 that I would try new art mediums. It made sense that the first one be painting/mixed media canvas....after all, I already had all the supplies.

So, here it is folks! I apologize for the lighting. I took this photograph in the evening without any natural sunlight. Click on the photo below to get a closer look.


At first it started out pretty flat but in the end, with all the layers, I think it turned out pretty well. Comments are welcome, let me know what you think.

Check out my video of this project on YouTube »

My next new artistic adventure - TAGS! 

1 Comments


It's wonderful! And kudos to you for playing and experimenting. Your promise to yourself of trying out new creative endeavors is inspiring to me and I shall attempt to expand my own creative horizons. Looking forward to seeing more of your work. :-)

Post a Comment

Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Free Blogger Templates created by The Blog Templates