0

Art Journal - Autumn

Posted by Susan on Friday, February 15, 2013 in
In the past year I have been inspired by some YouTube videos to try my hand at an art journal. If you would like to see some amazing art journal work, check out Rachel on YouTube (user RachO113) and Heather (user staybeautiful84). They are truly fabulous artists and I can only aspire to their level of creativity.

So, allow me to share my first ever art journal project (click on the image for a larger view).



I took this picture after I finished my second page, and unfortunately my second page bled through a bit at the seam, but I still like it.

I used a lot of the Dylusions spray inks from Ranger on this layout, as well as some acrylic paint, stamps from Stampin Up, etc. I love how well the Dylusions spray inks blend together to make the sunset.


Check out my video of this project on YouTube »

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Free Blogger Templates created by The Blog Templates