0

Art Journal - Take care of my heart...

Posted by Susan on Thursday, February 28, 2013 in ,
A new art journal page to share and one I had so much fun creating.  Click on the image below to view a larger version.

I used my favorite Twilight/Vampire theme to create layers of paint, paper, stamps and embellishments on this art journal spread. Creating art journal pages is so new to me so I was happy this experiment in new techniques worked out so well.

Here are a few close ups, and don't forget to check out my YouTube channel where I give a more detailed description of each layer used to create the spread.


    Page 1 - click for a larger view

    Page 2 - click for a larger view

An even closer shot of the bottom left corner of the layout and the dyed trim.





Comments are welcome - and don't forget to check out the video of this project on YouTube.

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Free Blogger Templates created by The Blog Templates