0

Art Journal - Clear Eyes

Posted by Susan on Saturday, May 25, 2013 in ,
So I got a bunch of new "toys" (aka supplies) to play with from Scrapbooking Cafe Online so I sat down with my art journal and just decided to see what came out.

I had printed a picture of Taylor Kitsch from his role as Tim  Riggins on Friday Night Lights and decided to do an FNL inspired layout to use it. Here's how it came out (click for a larger image):


Fans of the show will notice a lot of references on the page that might not be clear to those who didn't watch the show - and if you've never seen it, it really is a great show I recommend checking out.

For this two-page spread I used some dictionary print tissue paper in the background and then used a mix of acrylic paint and gelatos over top in various shades of blue and the vibrant yellow. I used a crafters workshop template (the reverse chicken wire) and molding paste to create the fencing pieces. Then I added the embellishments, including rub-ons, stamped letters for the title, a crumpled note in the corner and lots of distressing on the note and the photo.

Hope you like it. Please check out the video for this project on my youtube channel »

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Free Blogger Templates created by The Blog Templates