0

Danse Macabre

Posted by Susan on Monday, October 14, 2013 in , ,
The first Halloween card of the season and I really wanted to try this new background stamp I bought at Michaels from Stampendous.com.

Click to enlarge
I started by stamping the background with Versafine in Onyx on white cardstock. Then I covered him over with Sookwang double-sided tape and put a layer of Glitter Ritz warm highlight over it, so that it sparkles with orange and green flecks (better seen in person for sure).

Then I used a Spellbinders label die and some Halloween ribbon bought at Michaels to accent the bottom of the card. I topped it off with a metal charm from Jolee's Boutique for EK Success and voila!

I like how it turned out, although it wasn't originally what I envisioned when I started the project, and I still don't know if I like it as much as the Pumpkin/Crow cards I did from previous years. This stamp however, is just too cool not to use!

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Free Blogger Templates created by The Blog Templates