0

Fall on display

Posted by Susan on Saturday, October 12, 2013 in ,
I love this time of year. I love the colours, the temperature, the crispness in the air. I love all the harvest decorations and of course Halloween. AND......as a scrapbooker, I love the fall papers that seem to come out at this time of year.

I headed to Michaels to pick up their large wooden letters for a Fall decor project. They were a little more expensive than I would have liked, so I saved up my coupons and extra percentages off and bought them when they were on sale. Then I dove into the DCWV Autumn Melody stack and using some decoupage medium, covered them with the beautiful fall papers.

Click to enlarge


I added a few embellishments, which ended up being the hardest part of the whole project - trying to balance out the decorative bits. In the end I went minimal and just added a few.

It was a fun project to do that really didn't take a lot of time and hopefully I'll be able to pack it away for use for a few more years anyway!

Look for Halloween cards and decorations coming up next!

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Free Blogger Templates created by The Blog Templates