0

Trying a new size

Posted by Susan on Saturday, October 19, 2013 in ,
I had bought some square envelopes (6x6) and decided to try some square cards. I didn't realize how *large* 6x6 cards would turn out :D  I think I'll try 5x5 in the future and just leave envelope room, cause these seem so big in comparison to my standard 4x6.

Again, I used the Apothecary Emporium stack from Echo Park, including some of the sticker and cut out pieces that came with the kit.

Click to enlarge

Click to enlarge
Pretty simple and quick to produce if you don't mind lots of cutting, and again, it uses up more paper from a stack I had been hoarding for a while! Three cheers for using paper!

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Free Blogger Templates created by The Blog Templates