0

The Elements

Posted by Susan on Monday, July 07, 2014 in
Okay I haven't posted in forever. Sorry folks.....I'm working on getting back into the creative groove. To that end, I've been playing a lot with mixed media and my art journal, so you're going to see a lot of new types of work from me.

Below you will see 4 new art journal pages that kind of work as a set. Years ago my Mom did some Artex® paintings that I have always loved. They are of the 4 elements - Earth, Wind, Fire and Water.

I decided to do an art journal page for each and get them displayed. I glued them to the page using Mod Podge, then added light molding paste around the edges which I then painted with gelatos and acrylics.

Here is the result:


Wind:
Earth:


Fire:
Water:

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Free Blogger Templates created by The Blog Templates