0

The Red Viper

Posted by Susan on Thursday, August 07, 2014 in , ,
S
Click to enlarge 
Any of you Game of Thrones fans will recognize this character from the show - Oberyn Martell, Prince of Dorne. I loved this character, so I thought I would try a layout for the Red Viper!

I'm starting to realize that I really like the rough, distressed style of scrapbooking, so you will probably see more of it in the future.

Click to enlarge
Here is a close up. I love the suns - these are various jewelry bits and a pair of earrings I had kicking around.

Paper:
Reminisce - "World Map"
Creative Imaginations
S.E.I - "delicacy"
DCWV - "Tradewinds"

Inks:
Ranger Distress Ink
Stampin Up

Other:
Prima flowers
Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist
Studio18 - Chipboard accents
Acrylic paints - black, dark chocolate, bronze and pure gold
EK Success gems
Mosaic Tiles
Jewelry bits
Fabric Trim - unknown

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Free Blogger Templates created by The Blog Templates