0

Art Journal - Wings to Fly

Posted by Susan on Thursday, September 04, 2014 in
This was a really fun project because I got to play with some great new tools that made parts of the creative process a little easier (ie. the Tsukineko Squeegee), and I really liked the way it turned out.

Click to enlarge
I'm also really happy because I was able to use this project to create my first walk-through video for the Scrapbooking Cafe, and I would like to share the project and video with you. I'm hoping to do these "Mixed Media Moments" a bit more often, so if you like it, please comment here or on YouTube, and don't forget to subscribe to the blog and my YouTube channel for more videos to come!

Supplies:

Dylusions Art Journal
White Gesso
White and Gold acrylic paint
Acrylic Glazing Liquid
Light Modeling Paste
Memory Box and Crafters Workshop Stencils
Tsukineko Squeegee
Hot of the Press feather stamps
Glitter Ritz
Versamark watermark stamp pad
Mod Podge Acrylic Sealer
Inka Gold by Viva
Lace and Ribbon - unknown
Key embellishment - K&Company
Flowers - Prima
Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist - Summer Sisters
Dylusions White Ink Spray

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Free Blogger Templates created by The Blog Templates