0

Beautiful Fall - Prima Paper Dolls

Posted by Susan on Monday, September 15, 2014 in ,
More new supplies to play with brings more new projects! I have been resisting the Prima Paper Dolls by Julie Nutting trend for a long time thinking I had no idea how I would use them. But seeing other great projects online inspired me to pick one up - and once I started the ideas began to flow and now I can't wait to get more.

Here's my first Prima Paper Doll project - a great fall tag I plan to use on a nice little thank you gift!

Click to enlarge
Join the Scrapbooking Cafe Online Blog Hop featuring Prima Paper Dolls by Julie Nutting »

Supplies:

Prima Paper Doll "Eleven" by Julie Nutting
BoBunny Forever Fall paperline and label embellishment
BoBunny Stitches Stamp
Liquid Pearls in Bisque
E6000 Spray Adhesive
Memory Box Die
Just Rite Stamps (Sentiment)
Tonic Studios butterfly punch

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Free Blogger Templates created by The Blog Templates