0

Happy Holidays Tag Card

Posted by Susan on Monday, December 22, 2014 in ,
So apparently the post-Halloween wrap up and pre-Christmas ramp up have kept me insanely busy - which is why I was terribly behind this year on cards, decorating, shopping, wrapping and baking!

However, I did finally get the cards out in the mail and hopefully they will make it to everyone on time. Here is my first Christmas Card of the season.


This is a fun card because it's so bright and cheery and doesn't use the typical Holiday colours. I hope you all like it.

Supplies:

Paper - Creative Imaginations Glitter Ritz Sookwang Double Sided Tape Punch - Stampin' Up Ribbon - Unknown Stamp - Stampin' Up

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Free Blogger Templates created by The Blog Templates