2

Art Journal - Don't Let Life Ruffle Your Feathers

Posted by Susan on Saturday, January 17, 2015 in , , ,
This art journal page is for Mixed Media Place - Creative Gym #3 challenge. The goal was to use "Wings". Unlike my Inspiration Wednesday piece, I really like the way this one turned out, but I'm pretty new to this art journal work. The embellishments on the left side might prove to be a bit much - I'm still trying to balance the art journal/painting work with my scrapbooking tendencies.

Hope you like it, and I would welcome comments/feedback!

Click to enlarge

Supplies:

Art Journal - Dylusions
Acrylic Paint - Accent and Americana
Stencil - Folkart
Flowers - Prima
Dylusions Spray Ink
Die - Die-namics
Hot off the press - stamp
Memento Black ink


2 Comments


What a wonderful page!! Loving all the pink and details you have on your page! Thank you for joining the Mixed Media Place challenge!


Fabulous, powerful colors! Thank you for joining the Mixed Media Place Creative Gym!

Post a Comment

Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Free Blogger Templates created by The Blog Templates