7

Dance

Posted by Susan on Saturday, January 31, 2015 in , , , ,
I completed this layout for both the Sketchabilities Challenge #132 and the Let's Get Sketchy - January Week 2 Challenge. For this week I tried returning to my own style a bit more, but also tried a new technique I saw where the photo was layered up from underneath with ephemera. I'm not sure I got the result I was fully expecting, but I do like it. Perhaps some more practice in this area.....

And here is my interpretation. I hope you like it....comments are welcome, and if you would like to see more of my work, please don't forget to subscribe to my blog!


Again, the photo is one I found on pinterest that I just really liked and went so well with the "Anthem" paper line from Bo Bunny.

Supplies

Paper, Ephemera and chipboard elements - Bo Bunny "Anthem"
Ink - Tim Holtz Distress Ink and Stampin Up
Stampin Up Chipboard Letters
Stamps - Stampin Up and Heather's Stamping Haven by the Stamp Barn


7 Comments


Great layout, love all your little "bits". Thanks for playing along with us at LGS!


this is beautiful. You did a nice job with your new technique and the LGS sketch. thanks for joining us


Lovely! Thank you for playing along with us at Sketchabilities!


Stunning!! I luv everything about this page
Thank you for playing along at Let's Get Sketchy


Great layout, and the layering under the photo looks fabulous. New techniques are always fun to try. Thanks for joining us at Sketchabilities.


Awesome page. Thanks for playing at LGS.


Very nice layout ! thanks for playing along with sketchabilities

Post a Comment

Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Free Blogger Templates created by The Blog Templates