6

Fall in Love

Posted by Susan on Monday, January 05, 2015 in ,
This is my first layout for the Sketchabilities Challenge Blog, so I'm really excited! Here is the sketch:

For this layout, I wanted to try a new technique showcased by Julie Balzer using Viva Inka Gold on black cardstock. I love the dramatic look it gives a layout, and it's a really fun product to work with. I hope you like it as well. Comments are welcome, and if you like my work I hope you'll consider following my blog!

Click to enlarge
The photo is an artist rendering I printed from the internet. The little boy in it is so cute and kind of reminds me of my son :D

Supplies:

Cardstock - Bazzil
Stencils - Crafters Workshop Template
Viva Inka Gold
Stickers - Creative Imaginations and Stickopotamus
Key - K&Company
Ribbon, Feathers, and Grass embellishments - Michaels and Dollar Store
Silhouette Cameo letters

6 Comments


Great layout, the gold on black looks fab. Thanks for joining us at Sketchabilities.


Love the touch of gold! Thank you for joining us at Sketchabilities!


love the feathers !!!!!!
thanks for playing along with Sketchabilities


It looks like a scene from a fairy tale. Beautiful! Happy new year!
Thanks for joining us at Sketchabilities.


very beautiful layout, I love colors !! Thanks for joining us at Sketchabilities !!


Your layout caught my eye from the thumbnails. Great use of colour! Thanks for playing along at Sketchabilities!

Post a Comment

Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Free Blogger Templates created by The Blog Templates