0

Inspiration Wednesday with Donna Downey

Posted by Susan on Saturday, January 17, 2015 in ,
So I joined Donna Downey's Inspiration Wednesday for 2015. This is a bi-weekly art journal project group which I hope will help me explore more artistic techniques and allow me to play with new (and old) supplies.

Here is the page I created for the first week challenge:

Click to enlarge
I'm not "thrilled" with the way it turned out. My letter stencils weren't the best for this technique, the light molding paste I tried to use for texture instead of heavy gesso didn't apply like I had wanted, and I'm not sure my glazing liquid application was correct. I tried to add some more dimension by adding some harvest-y stickers, but I'm not sure if they add or detract. I'm hoping to improve as we go, but then that is the point of the endeavour - and why the term "Grow" is so appropriate for my first page.

Comments welcome.

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Free Blogger Templates created by The Blog Templates