0

Inspiration Wednesday - Creating Art

Posted by Susan on Wednesday, May 13, 2015 in ,
So I'm behind on my Inspiration Wednesday projects. We're about to get week 10 and I've just finished week 8. With any luck I'll be all caught up this week though. I think I found week 8 to be a bit of a challenge so that might explain why it took me so long to finish.

I've called it "Creating Art" and I hope that's what I'm doing here. I still don't know if I'm confident enough to call it that, but I am pleasantly surprised by the outcome.

Click to enlarge

Supplies:

Dylusions Art Journal
Various acrylic paints
Chipboard letters - Stampin Up
Fine-liner tip
Super Heavy Gesso

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Free Blogger Templates created by The Blog Templates