0

Inspiration Wednesday - Unicorn Girl

Posted by Susan on Sunday, May 17, 2015 in ,
Week 9 of Inspiration Wednesday started out as a hot mess for me, but eventually inspired the title :D  My first layer of color was just too much color, too bright, and frankly I almost gesso'd over the whole thing and started over. But, I kept going, working to layer and tone down the rainbow of layer one, and I'm glad I did.

So what the title "Unicorn Girl"? Because based on the first layer I honestly thought I was channeling my inner Unicorn and farting out rainbows, the colors were SOOOOOO loud! But I learned my lesson to not give up and keep at it to see if you can create something out of it! In this case, I think the exercise was a success.

Click to enlarge

Supplies:

Dylusions Art Journal
Acrylic Ground for Pastels
Various acrylic paint
Dylusions Ink Spray - Black
Donna Downey Stencil - face
The Crafters Workshop Stencil - text

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Free Blogger Templates created by The Blog Templates