0

Inspiration Wednesday - Urban NYC

Posted by Susan on Monday, May 18, 2015 in ,
I'm not sure this turned out completely as I envisioned. I might have surpassed grunge and gone straight to messy.  The cool thing about this page is the memorabilia underneath that in some places is still poking through. I used a few tickets of events I attended in NYC my last year of High School (so they're almost 25 years old now, that's how long I've been hording them). It was nice to add them to some art and make use of them.

Click to enlarge

Supplies:

Gesso
Acrylic Paint
Mod Podge Matte
Various memorabilia
Origami collage paper - Aitoh Co
Tim Holtz Stencil
Light Modelling Paste
Fine Liner Tip
Doc Martins India Ink
Acrylic Glazing Liquid

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Free Blogger Templates created by The Blog Templates