0

Inspiration Wednesday - Oberyn of the House Martell

Posted by Susan on Tuesday, July 28, 2015 in ,
Inspiration Wednesday - We were tasked with finding a fun character for this weeks journal page. I struggled.....I didn't know what to do, and for a short period of time I thought I would just skip this week's project. But then I found inspiration (pun definitely intended).

This character is the Funko Pop Vinyl of Oberyn Martell from Game of Thrones. I have the real figure in my craft room, and it was while I was sitting at my computer with my little Oberyn looking on that I made the decision to use him on my page.

Click to enlarge
He makes me so happy - which was the goal of this week's piece. Love it!

Supplies


Paper - Origami paper from Michaels
Stencil - Heidi Swapp
Light Molding Paste
Acrylic Paint, Acrylic Glazing Liquid

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Free Blogger Templates created by The Blog Templates